What are your check-in Requirements?
- To stay in our dorm rooms you MUST possess a valid out of state ID or a valid foreign passport.
- We may require proof of travel at Check-In.
What are your check-in and out Times?
- Our office is open from 8:00 a.m. until 10 p.m. Late or early arrivals are always welcome too. If you arrive outside of office hours there is a clear procedure outside for you to contact someone who will help you get checked in.
- Beds for new arrivals are available after 3 p.m.
- Between 8:00 a.m. and 3 p.m. you may stop by the office and check in with us. We will give you loads of information and are happy to hold onto your bags in our secure luggage area. You cannot get into your room until after 3 p.m.
- Check-Out time is 11:00 a.m.
What are Your Charge/Cancellation Policy?
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid credit card at time of booking.
- We have a 72 hour cancellation policy on all reservations. If you cancel 72 hours ahead or more there is no penalty. Cancelling inside of the 72 hours will result in a charge of the first night, no exceptions.
- *IMPORTANT* For the following; Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest, VooDoo Fest (Halloween), New Years Eve, Superbowl’s, Final Four, and Essence Fest, the cancellation will increase to 14 days. Cancelling inside of the 14 days will result in a charge of your first night, no exceptions.
- Auberge NOLA Hostel reserves the right to charge or pre-authorize the provided credit cards up to the full reservation amount at any time after the reservation is made. If the card is invalid or if the card is declined we will reasonably attempt to contact the guest to remedy the situation. If the situation cannot be corrected the reservation will be released/cancelled.
Is there parking at the hostel?
- There is lots of FREE street parking available all around us. We just remind you to follow parking rules; not to close to intersections, don’t block driveways, etc.
- We have 20 security cameras covering our property, inside and out.
- It is a city and as such we suggest you don’t leave valuable items in plain sight.
What do you mean by “dorm room”?
- At a Hostel rooms stay affordable because they are shared with other guests. At Auberge Hostel we welcome solo backpackers, couples, groups, and all travelers who are looking for an experience where they can meet like minded travelers.
- For example if a solo traveler books into a 6 person mixed dorm he/she will share that room with 5 other travelers or either sex.
- Our hostel also has private rooms if you do not wish to share your accommodations.
Will my personal belongings be safe?
- All of our rooms have lockers for you to use. Bring your own padlock with you to secure your valuables.
- We have 20 cameras covering the inside and outside of our hostel including all common areas.